Our Top 5 Christmas Lights Tours in The Greater Sacramento Area, Plus BONUS!
Here are our top 5 picks for Christmas light tours in our region (in no particular order)!
BONUS: We've compiled a list of local homes, decorated in the Christmas spirit! Visit one or a handful - by car or by foot. Bundle up in your warmest attire and be filled with delight and holiday wonder, as you and your family create memories that will last for years to come!
1. Christmas Lights Drive-Thru at Bayside Church Adventure in Roseville
Ready for a mile long procession of brilliant Christmas lights designed to be enjoyed via car ride? Experience Bayside's 3rd annual Christmas Lights Drive Thru November 26th thru December 31st, 6pm- 9pm (closed: Dec 1 , 6 , 7 , 15 , 18 , 19 , 21 , 23 & 24). Gather the crew, start up the car, cue the holiday music, and immerse yourself in colorful winter wonderland!!
Address: 6401 Stanford Ranch Rd, Roseville, CA 95678
2. Dovewood Court in Orangevale
For a truly interactive Christmas lights experience, delight your senses with a bold display of flashing lights, iconic moving Christmas figures, sounds of cheerful holiday music classics, and the joyful chatter and laughter of delighted patrons at Dovewood Court in Orangevale! This cozy court is decked out to the fullest, and is truly a sight to behold! Bring the kiddos, and give them memories that will last for years to come.
3. Pebble Creek Drive & Strand Road in Rocklin
Prepare to see all your favorite Disney and Christmas characters come alive in one neighborhood! Watch your children's faces light up with wonderment and delight. Grab a hot cup of cocoa for only $1, and give back by dropping off a canned food donation to help feed the hungry this holiday season!
4. The Fab Forties in East Sacramento
Bundle up for a brilliant spectacle of the most beautiful homes in Sacramento adorned by string lights and possibly the most lavish holiday decorations of any neighborhood. This is the ultimate combination of class, beauty, and charm. Make sure to dress warmly, as this stroll will last about 20 blocks or so, and Sacramento winter nights are known to be very chilly. We suggest picking up a coffee to-go at a local midtown coffee shop, as you head out!
5. Global Winter Wonderland at Cal Expo
The fair grounds get a make over for the holiday season, and you don't want to miss out! Experience the most dazzling lights, displaying the 12 Days of Christmas at the Global Winter Wonderland in Cal Expo. Great food vendors, awe-inspiring performers from around the world, your favorite carnival rides and games, and a 7,000 square foot laser tag arena that you won't find anywhere else. Prepare to be dazzled!!
Homes that light up Sacramento
Every year, thousands of homeowners help to light up the city (or at least their front yards) with Christmas spirit. We've tracked down the brightest of the bunch. If you'd like to showcase your home on the map, send us a quick email and we will be sure to get you added to the list. Email [email protected]
• 607 Falcon Way
• 200 Hillsford Court - Don't forget your toy and canned food donations, benefiting Placer Food Bank and Toys For Tots.
• 1484 Kingswood Drive
• 8281 Sienna Loop
• 595 Harvey Way
• 1424 Lorimer Way
• 591 Grider Drive
• 2214 N Cirby Way
• 1647 Alnwick Drive - Bring your letter for Santa and drop it off in the miniature red mailbox. This spot has inflatables, a Ferris wheel, spiral trees, and several illuminated arches.
• Twinwood Loop - 20 houses
• Pebble Creek Drive & Strand Road (100+ decorated homes on these two streets)
• 5836 Devon Drive
• 2039 Taft Drive
• 5620 Onyx Drive
• 530 W Wise Road
• Beckwith Lane
• Prairie View Lane
• Cinnamon Teal Lane
Granite Bay Lights
• 8191 Sierra College Blvd - Ready for a mile long procession of brilliant Christmas lights designed to be enjoyed via car ride? Experience Bayside Church of Granite Bay's 3rd annual Christmas Lights Drive Thru November 26th thru December 31st, 6pm- 9pm (closed: Dec 1 , 6 , 7 , 15 , 18 , 19 , 21 , 23 & 24). Gather the crew, start up the car, cue the holiday music, and immerse yourself in colorful winter wonderland!!
• 8495 Royall Oaks Drive
• Oakbridge Drive