Quarry Park Adventures
The city of Rocklin is currently working on a project you may have heard of, Quarry Park Adventures, coming this Spring!
This fun-filled attraction will bring a whole new level of excitement to Rocklin. The park will have hundreds of activities, including an aerial adventure course, kids zone, dining, special events, and much more.
The Aerial Adventure Course:
- Zip lines: All 700 feet above the ground where you can glide 30 mph+
- Big Gun Zips
- The bullet
- Rocklin Express
- Mega-Trekker Swing - Giant swing where you can soar 120 feet above the canyon floor
- Rocky Point Aerial Adventures - Three-story high ropes course with over 60 elements
- Granite Wall Walk - See amazing views of the quarry as you walk along the granite walls on The prospector (high level) and Boom pointer (low level).
- Pinnacle Pete's Climbing Stations - Ten climbing routes ranging from beginner to advanced
- Forty-Niner Free Fall
Quarry Kidz Kove:
- Play zone, for kids ages 3-10
- Over 30 fun elements
- Includes 4 zip lines
- Billy Goat Boulders
- A maze
- The Pac Street Porch - Sit inside or outside with views of the park while eating delicious American style food
- The Hop Dog - Serves gourmet hot dogs
- Union Granite Creamery
- Coffee shop
- Eureka Pizza
- Family events
- Community events
- Car shows
- Band festivals
- Youth concerts
- Music contests
- Birthday parties
- Field trips
- Team building
- Company outings
Also enjoy The Overlook, a shady 2,00 square-foot deck overlooking the quarry where you can enjoy food, beer, wine, and the views of the 60 foot Red Gulch waterfall. The park also offers Quinn lake and Pioneer Port, where you can relax in paddle or row boats.
An all-attractions daily passport is $39.99 and $24.99 for those under 48".
Senior pricing is $34.99 for ages 60 and above.
Toddlers are free.
A 10-visit season pass is available but only for a limited time!
For more information on Quarry Park Adventures, please visit: